Digital Roughness Tester
- Widely used in a variety of production sites. To measure the surface roughness of a variety of machined parts based on the selected measurement conditions, calculate and clearly show all the appropriate parameters in the LCD display.
- The instrument uses computer technology, in line with GB / T 6062 and ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS standards. When measuring the surface roughness of a part, place the sensor on the work pieces of the measured surface, the drive mechanism within the instrument glides the sensor with constant speed along the surface to be measured, the sensor through the built-in sharp stylus detect the measured surface roughness.
- At this point stylus displacement due to the workpiece surface roughness caused the inductance change of the sensor, which in the phase-sensitive rectifier output the analog signal of the measured surface roughness. After amplification and level conversion the signal into the data acquisition system, the DSP chip will filter and calculate the collected data. The measurement results will then display on the LCD, at the same time connect with the PC for communication, data analysis and printing.
- Multi-parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
- High-precision inductance sensor.
- RC.PC-RC.GAUSS.D-P Four filtering methods.
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery and charge control circuit, high capacity.
- Mechatronics design, small size, light weight, easy to operate.
- Automatic shutdown function.
- Can memories 7 sets of measurement data and measurement conditions, for the next view or online processing
- Metric / Imperial conversion function.
- Use ''USB data line output'' and ''RS-232 data line output'' to communicate with the PC
- Optional: Bluetooth data output
- Display: blue backlight, 4-digit display, 10mm LCD
- Measurement parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
- Measuring range: Ra, Rq: 0.005 ~ 16.00μm / 0.020 ~ 629.9 μinch
- Rz, Rt: 0.020 to 160.0 μm / 0.078 to 6299 μinch
- Accuracy: ≤ ± 10%
- Indicator Fluctuation: not more than 6%
Measuring principle: Inductance Type
Stylus tip radius: 5μm
Measuring Force: 4mN (0.4 gf)
Stylus tip angle: 90 °
Radius of Skid curvature: 48mm
Max drive range: 17.5mm / 0.7 inch
Sampling length (optional): 0.25mm, 0.8mm, 2.5mm
- Drive speed:
- Measurement: Vt = 0.135 mm / s when sampling length = 0.25 mm
- When sampling length = 0.8mm, Vt = 0.5mm / s
- When sampling length = 2.5mm, Vt = 1mm / s
- When returning: Vt = 1mm / s
- Four filter contours:
- Filtering profile: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS
- Not filtered contours: D-P
- Resolution: 0.001μm (measurement <10μm)
- 0.01μm (10μm ≤ measurement ≤ 100μm)
- 0.1 μm (measurement ≥ 100 μm)
- Evaluation Length (Ln): 1 ~ 5L optional
- Memory function: 7 groups
- Working environment: temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃, humidity: <80% RH
- Power: rechargeable lithium battery
- Dimensions: 140 x 52 x 18mm
- Weight: 420g
- 1 x Roughness Tester
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Standard template
- 1 x Standard sensor
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Operation Manual
- Deep groove sensor
- Surface sensor
- Measuring extension rod
- Measurement stand
- RS232 or USB cable and software
- Bluetooth devices and software
|-01001R||Ra Rq 0.005 ~ 16.00μm / 0.020 ~ 629.9 μinch
Rz Rt 0.020 ~ 160.0μm / 0.078 ~ 6299 μinch
Digital Roughness Tester
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.